Who is behind the camera?
Well, here are 25 things all about me.
- I am named after my dads best friend, Jack.
- I’m passionate about creating great photographs that help people put a polish on their business or capture that perfect memory. Time will fly by, buy photographs will last forever.
- I grew up in the very Northern part of California in the small town of Weed. It's about one hour south of the Oregon border. It's small but beautiful.
- I am a graduate of the New York Institute of Photography.
- I am a long distance runner, but it stops at 13.1 miles.
- I am a mother of three.
- I have ten years of experience building my photographer's eye and tackling all types of weather here in the Pacific Northwest.
- I have been married to my husband longer then I lived with my own parents.
- I really hate being late.
- I love coffee and chocolate, but never together.
- My main passion is portraiture and capturing the true nature of people.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I believe everyone is beautiful even if they don't agree with me.
- I have played the flute since the fourth grade.
- Everything that I see is translated in my head as a photograph.
- My grandfather didn't do a great job photographing my wedding. It is the reason I believe everyone deserves good photos!
- My favorite color is yellow. It's bright and cheerful.
- My family rejoices when I don't bring my camera on a family vacation.
- On my family vacations I often feel like I miss a lot of awesome shots!
- I wanted to be the karate kid, but I send my daughter instead hoping she will become the karate kid.
- I live in Woodinville, but tell everyone in my family that it's Seattle.
- I could take photos all day long and frequently do.
- Sometimes on those days, I forget to eat.
- I am drawn to anyone with a camera. I won't ask questions. I just spy.
- Fun is something that I like to think I am throwing out to the universe all the time.
- I don't have a shy bone in my body, so I’m excited to get to know new people.
Find out more about me
Let's Work Together
I look forward to capturing your moments.Book A Shoot